Safety is one of the core values of our business at SDME.
Safety comes first in all areas of work.
We expect all SDME employees to ensure that everyone returns home safely to his or her family, friends and community. Our goal is to maintain the highest standards in safety performance, not just for SDME, but for everyone at the site. We are accomplishing this by verifying that all appropriate safety protection equipment and procedures are in place through a comprehensive Safety Program. Our leadership has created a culture where every employee and sub-contractor have the training, tools and processes to achieve our shared value for safety.
SDME has an extensive and detailed Safety Program to establish and maintain compliance with all applicable regulations and to provide the best safe practices to ensure the health of our employees.
SDME has a quarterly training class on the following topics:
- checkmarkEmployee Safety Orientation
- checkmarkLock out / Tag Out
- checkmarkAsbestos Awareness
- checkmarkRespirator Training
- checkmarkCPR/First Aid
- checkmarkFall Protection Awareness
- checkmarkForklift Certifications
- checkmarkScaffold Awareness
- checkmarkTrench/Excavation Awareness
- checkmarkSupervisor Safety Training
- checkmarkA copy of the Safety Program is available upon request.